Thursday 21 August 2014

Kiko - Make up Milano

It makes me really excited to write this Blog surrounding Kiko Make up, as I had never really heard of it before up until recently. Their brand really is amazing!

I bought a few products and the total came to less than £35! in comparison to other leading Make up brands this is a complete saving for me, as with other Make up brands I would be lucky to get 2/3 products for this amount.

Today I visited their new store in Leeds Trinity Walk, if you haven't been yet, then definitely go and experiment when you get the chance to!


So.... here is what I bought..
Kiko - Cheeky Colour, Creamy Blush in the shade 01 (a peachy orange colour) at a fabulous price of £5.50 as it was in the sale.

 

Kiko - Mixing Solution, this is used for when mixing pigments together to ensure the highest blendability and hold, this cost £3.90 which I think is brilliant for a 50ml bottle which will last me a while.



Kiko- Extra Volume Lipgloss, in the shade 14. (pearlescent lilac colour) for £2.90 which again was in the sale, and I like the sound of this gloss and what it does for you. Clinically tested to create Volume, Fullness and Smoothness in time and also Maximum Moisture for the entire day. 


Kiko - Colour Sphere, Duo Eye Shadow in the shade 211. This is a Dark green with glitter duo which you can also mix with water to help blend onto the eye for a better all day hold. This was £4.80.

    

I got Kiko - Infinity Eyeshadows in the shades 253, 407 & 273. These cost £5.90 each. These shadows are incredibly pigmented, easy to blend and are like velvet to touch. Just like the shadow above you can also use these wet or dry.




As I bought 3 of these lovely colours, I got a FREE palette, as part of the [Clics]System reusable palette container. They come in different sizes so dependent on how many you buy the palettes are available with 1, 3, 4, 9 or 24 compartments. (I could of easily gone up to 24 shadows, but restrained myself)



I go to Venice, Italy at the end of October, so really looking forward to visiting the store there. I would highly recommend them for value as well as highly pigmented colours.

Thank you for reading! 
See you soon,
Teri-Rochelle xo


No comments:

Post a Comment