Tuesday 3 February 2015

The Body Shop - Trinity Walk Wakefield, A New Venture...

Hello fellow beauty followers!

Here's my first blog on behalf of The Body Shop - Trinity Walk, Wakefield! I've been excited to post this all for you to see what I've been trialing before the new range of products have been released for Spring 2015! 

The shop is so appealing to the eye, all you have to do is look at the pictures below to see for yourself...

                             

It's a pleasure to have been asked to recommend some products for you all to try out for yourselves! I didn't mention this in my last post but this is another amazing opportunity for me to learn more from the makeup/beauty industry! Thanks to the guys at Body Shop UK. 

You may have already seen my posts on my social networking sites in relation to me now working with The Body Shop, Wakefield store but I've even more exciting news... On the 5th and 6th February 2015 you can enjoy a splendid 30% off the original price of the product and that's not all... If you spend up to a certain amount you also receive a free gift.






Please don't forget to mention my blog to whoever serves you :), the guys within this store are wonderful when it comes to knowledge and assisting you with all your beauty needs ! You can also see my details within store on the local beauty wall! If you need any help from me or the guys there, don't hesitate to ask ! :)



on with the reviews...


Wonderblur - Nutriganics Drops of Youth range. rrp: £16.00

So you've tried a lot of different primers by now girls and maybe you're wanting to update your collection of skincare routine products, within its 30ml size I would definitely say The Body Shops version of the highly rated 'blur primer' is good for value at its bargain price.

You don't need to use a lot of product for it to glide effortlessly across your face or problem areas, I would recommend just a small pea sized amount and you will be guaranteed, this product will last you at least a few months. 




For application apply after all your usual skincare routine (cleanse, tone and moisturise) and wait for your moisturiser to sink in. You might want to look at what else The Body Shop offers in relation to your daily skincare routine! The salons experts will be happy to assist you down at Trinity Walk in Wakefield, to fit your skin type! The best for my skin is the tea tree range. 

One of the benefits I've found whilst using this product, is its wonderful for saving on my foundation! (Everyone loves a saving!) As I don't need to use as much as it blends so nicely on top. If you suffer from oily skin throughout the day this is perfect for a matte look as it has a hydrating technology of up to 12 hours with a flawless finish!  Give it a whirl and see how you get on!  :)


Shimmer Cubes - Palette 32 – rrp. £16.00

If you're into a shimmery eye, this look is the one for you! I've been a fan of the shimmer cubes for a few years now and I've had several different versions, however I loved that I was given this lovely spring 2015 one to trial, if you're like me and hate the winter, this has made me feel better knowing spring will be here soon and these colours were made to brighten up your day. 



I wear contact lenses, so if you're also a contact lens wearer these are 100% safe to use with! Most make up is this day in age but it's good to check what won't aggravate your eyes.



I used the 'Wonderblur' on my eye lids too to help keep the colour in place for an all-day look! You can use this palette with a dry or wet brush, which is perfect for how intense you would like the colour to be. (In my picture) I used a dry look and lined my eyes after application alongside mascara. I've known these palettes to last a long time so I think value for money at a small £16.00 isn't badly priced for something you could pay over double for at competitive companies. 





The best thing about this palette is. You can really play around with the colours, find what suits you. I think they work perfectly for fair coloured girls like myself as it contrasts well against pale skin and green eyes. The 'Shimmer Cube' comes in a range of different colours, so why not stock up on a few for different looks? :)


Lip & Cheek Velvet Stick - rrp £12.00

Lip and Cheek pencils are a popular purchase for most woman, these products remind me very much of the 'Clinique Chubby stick' range, as they are new to launch in Spring 2015 in five different shades. I tested out the Coral shade.



This perfectly compact product, promised a velvety texture on my skin, very easy to apply and had a slight floral aroma!



I love how you can use this as a lip colour or add a flush of colour to your cheek bones. 



Universal Shade - Lip and Cheek Velvet Stick  - rrp - £12.00

Now... Don't be put off at how odd this product looks as its ... yes you can see ... Black. 



It was my most interesting product to try out as it baffled me how it works, with its unique formula it can be used on lips and cheeks to deliver a poppy/berry colour by reacting to your own personal pH level.



I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the colour it goes on me but I have swatched below for you to see. The more you apply the intensity increase therefore a deeper colour. I think I'm just so used to pastel colours, and this is why I can't get used to it been so dark on me. 



It's a nice matte look so you can accompany with lipgloss if you feel the need, however I like the matte effect. This also matches the same price as the previous Velvet Stick shown above at only £12.00. If you want to try something a little of of the ordinary, then why not invest in this universal velvet stick, it can change colours with how hydrated/ dehydrated you are. 




and there you have it!
Don't forget to go down and see the products for yourselves and make great savings on the 5th and 6th February! Let me know what you get! I may well be popping down myself on the 6th to test out some more of the new range. 

Hope to see you there!

Teri-Rochelle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment