Thursday 26 February 2015

Very Important Mummies - The Body Shop - Wakefield Trinity

Hello to all my followers ! 

Spring is finally appearing to look like its on its way, with the sun recently attempting to break through, what better way to remind you of Spring than the wonderful day that is Mothers Day! If you haven't already thought of ideas for what you and your Mum can get up to....That's where I can help!



The Body Shop in Wakefield, Trinity Walk are hosting a special lock in evening on the 12th March (which is a Thursday!) between the times of 6pm and 8.30pm! This is perfect for if you want to come along and look at gifts to buy your Mum or why not even bring her with you to be pampered ?

You can even get discount of 25% off when using code 19804 with a minimum spend of £5.00. Bargain!

The event as it stands is called 'Very Important Mummies' true to its name, it's time for you to return all the favours and treat her to her favourite smelly s.


As this is a special event, invitation is by invite only, I've been advised by the assistant manager, that there is only 13 tickets left ! So if you want to be part of this fruitful event then make sure you get down to the Wakefield branch to secure your ticket. Tickets are priced at £5.00, however this is redeemable on the night and you can choose how you then wish to spend this on any of your chosen products. 

The staff at the branch are super friendly and go above and beyond to make sure they give you all the advice you need, I've even had a few questions pointed my way, about what products work best for different skin tones. I'm personally obsessed with the Vitamin E range at the moment and will be doing an upcoming blog on this fabulous range.

A few things to look out for when you are looking for something new is the best sellers, which I have shown below for you to feast your eyes on;








The Smoky Poppy collection to the left, is a perfect little gift set of; 
  • Smoky Poppy Shower Gel 250ml
  • Smoky Poppy Body Butter 200ml
  • Poppy Sponge Flower



 




The Drops of youth range, shown to the side and below, which I briefly spoke about in my last Body Shop blog, is also ideal for enhancing your skin. I now use the Wonderblur as part of my daily make-up routine. I absolutely love it!
















The Drops of Youth, Bouncy Sleeping Mask, is something I want to try; it sounds perfect from the description; (your skin repairs itself whilst you sleep)
  • Youth-enhancing formula for bouncier-looking skin
  • Unique bouncy, memory shape texture
  • With Edelweiss stem cells



I will be there on the evening ! So I hope to see you there! Any questions beforehand, just let me know! 




See you all soon
Teri-Rochelle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment